Principal IT Procurement Consultant - London
Principal IT Procurement Consultant - London - £70-75k + Car + Package
Location: Central London
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000
A market leading procurement consultancy are looking for an expert across the IT category to inject best practise procurement and robust strategy across their multi-million pound IT spend. The role offers exposure to prestige client engagements in both the public and private sectors, as well as the opportunity to work for a market leading procurement consultancy.
Project Consultant Responsibilities:
- Drive strategy and manage the complexities of large procurement projects across the IT category; specifically across software, hardware, networks & telecoms.
- Coordinate resource to ensure timely and accurate delivery of savings across client engagements
- Utilise commercial acumen to identify opportunities that can deliver long term savings to clients, as well as demonstrating strong SRM principles to drive continuous improvement across the IT category.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- Strong knowledge across the IT procurement category; including software, hardware, networks and telecoms
- Demonstrable record of achieving savings through strategic sourcing in the IT category
- The gravitas to influence clients and internal stakeholders
- Degree (or equivalent) preferred
- Impact IT procurement strategy within a FTSE50 market leader
- The chance to work with likeminded professionals in a collaborative environment
- Work with clients ranging from central government to blue chip multinationals
For more information, please apply directly or e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, IT, IT Procurement, Software, Hardware, Network, Telecoms, Consultancy, Category Management, FTSE50, London, FTSE100, Degree, SAP, Ariba