Procurement and Contracts Manager
Procurement and Contracts Manager - Innovative FMCG - Buckinghamshire/ Bedfordshire - £50,000 - £70,000
Publically funded FMCG is looking for a Procurement Contracts Lead to join their growing procurement function. The company are a leader in innovation within their industry- investing huge amounts in R&D and new products- meaning no two days in the procurement function are the same. The role will involve the procurement of a variety of materials and services so this is the perfect role for someone who considers themselves a true generalist.
As Procurement and Contracts Manager you will:-
* Take the lead on individual procurement projects spanning a range of different categories; from Professional Services to raw materials
* Be responsible for the end-to-end procurement for these projects, completing the strategic and operational side
* Be part of a company that is completely bought into procurement and that will soon have extra reliance on the procurement function
* Deal with frameworks and contracts in line with OJEU regulations
Procurement and Contracts Manager Required Background:-
* Experience working in both the Public and Private sectors across any industry
* Evidence of managing a variety of categories, with the ideal candidate being an indirect procurement generalist
* Proficiency in contract management in line with OJEU regulations
* Strong history of career progression with tangible proof of exceeding targets
* Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are a procurement generalist with experience in both the Public and Private Sectors who is looking to get into an exciting, innovative industry then this is the role for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, indirect procurement, project management, direct procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure