Procurement Manager - Facilities
PROCUREMENT MANAGER - FACILITES - MARKET LEADING BRAND - LONDON/SURREY + FLEX WORKING - £60k - 70k + PACKAGE
This prestigious market leading firm is urgently seeking a passionate and ambitious multi-site FM Procurement specialist to join as a Manager in their fast-developing team. With a highly reputable brand name, this company is offering you a fantastic opportunity to build your CV and progress towards Sourcing & Commercial Directorship, whilst enjoying a collaborative team oriented culture.
As Procurement Manager - Facilities you will:-
- Design & implement key category strategies for this varied spend area, owning major £ Multi-Million sourcing projects across both Hard and Soft FM commodities (such as Building maintenance, Catering, Cleaning, Hospitality etc)
- Build fruitful and mutually beneficial long term relationships with market leading suppliers / vendors
- Be considered a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for best practice strategic sourcing across FM, ensuring that this rapidly growing team plays an integral part in the firm's aggressive growth plans
- Manage, mentor & coach an experienced FM Sourcing Specialist
Required experience, traits & qualifications:-
- Previous procurement, strategic sourcing & category management across the Hard & Soft Facilities Management
- Excellent Stakeholder management and supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Proven ability to successfully manage £Multi-Million procurement spends and achieve impressive cost savings
- Degree, MCIPS & Prince II (preferred not essential)
If you are a credible FM procurement & sourcing expert looking to break into a prestigious and thriving Blue Chip environment, this could be a great career move. Also, for those looking for a collaborative and social team culture, this organisation is a breath of fresh air compared with its rivals, and affords great flexibility and a mature working environment.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to be considered for this strategic FM & Real Estate Procurement position, please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: FM, Facilities Management, Real Estate, Hard, Soft, Procurement, Stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, negotiation, purchasing, strategic sourcing, category management, buying, cost savings, cost improvement, process improvement