Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Manager - Management Consultancy - £30k - £40k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits - FastTrack career progression
A forward thinking specialist procurement consultancy is looking to continue its rapid expansion due to a period of remarkable growth. Working with blue chip clients across a number of industries, such as technology, retail and manufacturing. This is a great opportunity offering fantastic exposure and FastTrack career development as the chosen candidate will be elevated into a managerial position within 6 - 12 months.
They are offering the opportunity to work in a meritocratic environment, offering autonomy and fantastic scope to shape your own career development path. Having doubled in size over the last year, and with plans to double in size in 2018, this is a fantastic time to join a growing business heading in the right direction.
As a Client Relationship Manager you will:
- Maintain and strengthen relationships of a large portfolio of assigned and categorised existing clients and key contacts, attending regular service reviews and identifying opportunities for value added services
- Working alongside clients by providing a cost analysis of their supplier framework, to consolidate and optimise their supplier management process
- Develop strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders - respond to and resolve client questions and issues in a timely manner
- Play a critical part in business development through developing major proposals and pitches to prospective Fortune 500 clients.
This aggressively growing Procurement Consulting Firm welcomes applications from both industry and consulting, and looks for candidates that have:
- Sales Experience required
- Excellent communication skills to work alongside senior stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial individual capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Degree preferred
If you match the above criteria and would like to understand what your career could look like within this rapidly growing consulting Firm offering FastTrack career progression, please email your CV directly to email@example.com
Key Skills: Sales, Business Development, Consultancy, Client Relationship Manager, CRM, London, City of London, Central London, UK, England,