5 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a role where you will work in supporting the Team in commercial activities including strategic sourcing and contract and commercial matters? If so this is a fantastic career development opportunity and our client is waiting to hear from you. Our client is an arm's Length Body of the Department of Health who provide a range of critical central services to NHS organisations, NHS contractors, patients and the public. As they are seeking to transform and digitise their business they are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Commercial Services Team.
In this role you will build strong professional relationships with colleagues, actively promoting customer-led thinking so that effective sourcing and contract management strategies are created and clear direction is given across the business and its stakeholder group. Ideally you will have some experience in a post involving supplier management, contract management, contract change office activity, data collection, validation and analysis procurements and tender documents; undertaking market, spend, supplier analysis; and stakeholder management. You will have: • Some specialist knowledge of contracts and schedules;
• Some procurement and sourcing models and strategies;
• An understanding of Government procurement framework agreements;
• Public Contracts Regulations and NHS/Government policies;
• IT proficient, primarily with Microsoft Office Packages and e-tendering applications;
• Some experience in strategic sourcing management tools and techniques;
• Creative and dynamic approach, strong on lateral thinking, bringing fresh ideas and proposing new but risk evaluated solutions;
• Articulate and robust in presenting ideas;
• Good influencing, communication and negotiating skills, the ability to work with colleagues at all levels in the organisation;
• A good organiser of own and team members’ time and activities;
• Able to identify risks, issues and priorities and escalate these to team members in a timely manner;
• Resilient and calm under pressure with the ability to retain clear focus during busy periods. Determined and committed to seeing delivery through to completion;
• Passionate about working for the benefit of the wider NHS and committed to making a positive difference to the organisation;
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Commercial Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly