Procurement Systems Analyst
Fantastic Procurement Systems Analyst opportunity with a European remit in a recently restructured procurement function. Previous experience of Oracle, Ariba or equivalent is required.
An opportunity with a leading multinational financial technology organisation that is going through an exciting re-organisation within its procurement function. Seeking an experienced Procurement Systems Analyst.
ROLE SUMMARY (purpose):
The primary purpose of this role is to optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of the Procurement processes and systems through managing compliance, troubleshooting problems and continuous improvement activities.
The position of Process & Systems Analyst brings daily challenges and requires an ability to troubleshoot problems and provide solutions via research and analysis. Essential tasks involve identifying areas within the Procurement function which need updating or improving and working in tandem with other Procurement and Global projects to deliver solutions tailored to the European business.
An understanding of customers’ needs in relation to the performance of the Procurement function is essential and this will need a high level of business intelligence and technical skills e.g. Oracle, Ariba, SharePoint.
Strong communications skills are a crucial requirement in this position. Task analysis, evaluation of business feedback and facilitation of improvement workshop results are other everyday tasks.
- Carry out analysis of existing European processes and evaluate alignment with Global processes to identify opportunities to enhance both process sets.
- Actively seek out continuous improvement opportunities through user feedback & MI data, querying trends and compliance metrics then developing a case for change to present to senior management.
- Document and maintain an up to date record of all processes relating to the Procurement function and support process improvement activities.
- Create process improvement plans that contain project goals, milestones, and resources.
- Provide operational support and continuity to the Procurement team through troubleshooting and acting as a resolution route for business process, system and compliance related issues.
- Work with the Integration Team and business stakeholders to identify / document requirements and support the design, build and test of new processes and systems to ensure that solutions will be effective in Europe.
- Act as the liaison between internal customers and Procurement systems development teams to ensure process improvements are translated in to effective system solutions.
- Actively support the implementation of new processes and tools, managing change effectively to ensure that new ways of working are embedded successfully.
- Act as a system expert (e.g. Oracle, Ariba, Sharepoint) for the Procurement team and work with colleagues in the business to ensure system upgrades, configurations and releases run smoothly and efficiently.
- Review, analyse and report operational and compliance data to drive improved processes and compliance.
- Develop and deliver process and systems training sessions across the business.
- Act as a facilitator during audits, assisting both internal and external auditors including SOX controls, and ensuring they have access to all the necessary documents and paperwork.
- Act as an escalation point for SLA breaches, process and system related issues and coach and support Procurement colleagues as required.
- Liaise regularly with other support functions (e.g. Finance, Legal, etc) as well as engaging with third party suppliers as required.
- Review and maintain Procurement operating policies and procedures identifying areas of improvement aligning where possible with Global requirements.
- Engage with Global team to understand operational requirements and the impact of implementing changes within European regulations.
- Educated to advanced secondary level or equivalent.
- Previous experience, ideally 3 years plus, in a relevant role within a large organisation.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of procurement related systems (e.g. Oracle, Ariba, Sharepoint etc.).
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Subject matter expert in business analysis.
- Good interpersonal skills, presentation skills and stakeholder management capability.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of analysis tools (e.g. Excel, Access etc).
- Project management experience would be valuable.
- Focus on personal development.
- Team player with energy, pace and a track record of delivery.
Beaumont Select is a leading Supply Chain & Purchasing Recruitment Agency for permanent and interim staffing solutions. We support a primarily blue chip client base, in the provision of experienced Supply Chain & Purchasing Professionals; successfully resolving their Purchasing Recruitment demands. We have a proven track record in purchasing recruitment and are a leading purchasing recruitment agency. Complying with the BERR Beaumont Select are an Employment Agency and an Employment Business
Apply for Procurement Systems Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly