Global Procurement Specialist - FTSE 100
Global Procurement Specialist - Prestigious FTSE 100 - London / Hertfordshire - £35,000-£45,000 + package (incl. Bonus)
One of the most prestigious constituents of the FTSE 100 list is seeking a polished and driven indirect procurement specialist to place onto their fast-track development programme. With a multi-billion pound annual budget, this Fortune 500 conglomerate provides a challenging and broad spend portfolio, and will see you liaising with major suppliers and senior stakeholders on a regular basis.
* Managing and supporting the management of general Indirect procurement categories including IT, Marketing, FM, HR and Professional Services
* Being heavily involved with multi-cultural stakeholder interaction and challenging them with regards to the most innovative way to implement best practice procurement
* Designing and implementing innovative sourcing strategies and overseeing their Global rollouts
* Handling multi-million pound spends and achieving impressive cost savings
* This is a rare opportunity to become part of a close-knit and high performing procurement team, have significant impact on multi-million pound spends and work on high value sourcing projects. With an impressive track record for facilitating the rapid development of their team members, this is a fantastic chance to boost your procurement career and be a genuine contender for Directorship in a short space of time.
Skills and background required:-
* Significant indirect procurement experience, preferably across the Professional and Financial Services categories (but candidates with other category expertise will be considered)
* Degree or equivalent
* MCIPS (or studying towards)
* Driven, articulate and highly personable
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and fast-developing procurement specialist to fast-track their career, and even international secondment. If you are interested and believe you possess the required skills, please send an updated Microsoft Word version of your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Professional Services, Corporate Services, HR, Contingent Labour, Financial Services, FM, IT, Travel, Logistics, Fleet, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Contract Management, Project Management, Programme Management