Global Professional Services / HR Procurement
Global Professional Services / HR Procurement Manager - FTSE100 FMCG - West London - £60,000 - £65,000 + Package - Flexible Working
This Leading Global FMCG firm are looking for a Global Professional Services / HR Procurement Manager to join their best in class procurement team based in West London.
This is a forward thinking organisation who offer structured learning and development plans personally tailored to suit the employees needs/weaknesses to help them progress to more senior positions in the business.
This firm have worked hard to build a collaborative and innovative environment, offering flexible working and working from home options to help people find their work-life balance.
The Global Professional Services / HR Procurement Manager will be responsible for:-
- Looking after the Professional Services and HR Procurement Categories with £Multi-Million spends of over £100M under their remit
- Focusing on contingent labour and consultancy/SOW spends, achieving the best possible value for the business
- Achieving quick wins cutting costs, alongside working on the long term procurement strategy for the next 3 years
- Working closely with Senior/Board Level stakeholders within the organisation, keeping a flexible approach to produce the best possible outcome for procurement
Required background, skills & experience:-
- Impressive procurement career to date, with a CV that demonstrates achievements such as cost savings, efficiency improvements, risk mitigation, supplier relationship management
- End to end tender management including ITT, RFQ/RFP, contract negotiation, drafting & management
- Preferably HR or Professional Services Procurement experience
- Proven ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders and budget holders
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a respected Retailer and play a pivotal role in their growth strategy, whilst building up a long term career progressing through the organisation.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Emily at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, Professional Services, HR, Indirect, Category Manager, spend analysis, supplier relationship management, negotiation, tendering, contract management, stakeholder management, people management, category management, strategic sourcing, project management, risk mitigation
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure