Sourcing Innovation Manager
- Full Time
Sourcing Innovation Manager - Prestigious Fortune 100 - Pharmaceutical - London - £40K-55K + Car + Package
Location: North London
Globally renowned pharmaceutical conglomerate seeks ambitious up-and-coming sourcing professional to join its award winning team.
Sitting at the forefront of medical advances for over a decade and, with colossal expansion predicted over the next few years and an Indirect Procurement spend of over $10 Billion per annum, a best-in-class procurement is at the top of their agenda.
Working as part of the sourcing innovation team, you will be tasked with aiding in the development and implementation of sourcing and transformation strategies across indirect categories from IT, Professional Services, HR, FM and Marketing.
The following procurement skills are essential for this role:
- Excellent in depth procurement knowledge: The ideal candidate will possess the technical skills and the capabilities to run end to end sourcing projects from tender to contract negotiation
- Relevant category and industry experience: You must have knowledge of a variety of indirect categories
- Excellent communication and influential skills: The successful candidate will have the ability to work with senior stakeholders and help promote procurement across the wider business with an engaging communication style
- Track record in delivering savings: You must have the ability to achieve quick and efficient savings with large category spends
- Flexibility around international travel
The perfect candidate will either come from Professional Services or Pharmaceutical industries with a view to developing their stakeholder skills in a consultancy environment, or from another Consultancy / Advisory position with a view to progressing their career. With a widely revered company culutre and demanding stakeholders, you must have the gravitas to manage senior stakeholder & supplier relationships, coupled with the pragmatism and commercial acumen to deliver savings.
To apply, please send an up to date copy of your cv through to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk , or apply direct
Key skills: Pharmaceutical, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Project Management, Category Management, Negotiation, Stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, Buying, Purchasing, Marketing Procurement, HR Procurement, Contingent Labour, Talent, Advertising, Indirects
Apply for Sourcing Innovation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly