Internal Procurement Consultant - FTSE30
Internal Procurement Strategy Consultant - FTSE30 - London/Global - £55,000-£65,000 plus benefits
A year of explosive growth for this prestigious FTSE30 giant, capped by the launch of several new high value strategic projects, see them seeking a talented Senior Consultant to join their team and deliver a number of complex procurement projects. Your experience of project procurement within blue chip environments, preferably within a management consulting capacity, will set you up to thrive in a team where innovative delivery strategy is at the heart of all that this corporate services giant do.
Partnering with key stakeholders to introduce bespoke sourcing solutions to complex, cross-category problems, you will be the go to subject matter expert across a $1bn+ procurement function. You will lead market analysis, tendering and negotiation activities to leverage value and deliver long-term benefits to a procurement function, driving growth across both tangible influence and addressable spend.
Internal Procurement Strategy Consultant Role Overview:-
- Engage with both the existing procurement team and senior stakeholders across the business to drive procurement strategy and increase the influence of procurement within the multinational $30bn+ organisation.
- Aid in the development and implementation of best-in-class procurement procedure, using your previous consulting experience to drive positive change throughout a disparate stakeholder group.
- Devise sourcing strategy across a number of categories including I.T, Technology, HR & Marketing.
The following procurement skills are required:-
- Exceptional track record of achievement within Indirect Procurement in the management consultancy space.
- Strong, demonstrable stakeholder management capability developed in complex, blue-chip environments.
- The desire to further increase your sourcing acumen and move into senior leadership
If you're a management consultant within procurement looking to transfer your skillset into a complex and rewarding industry role, see below for how to apply!
If you would like to submit your CV for this exciting role then get in touch directly at JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page