IT Procurement Manager - London - Great Bens
1 day left
- Full Time
IT Procurement Project Manager - Financial Services - Blue Chip - Prestigious FTSE 100 Company - London - £55k-£65k + car allowance + 15% bonus + Excellent Benefits
Due to explosive market growth, this leading European Investment Bank seeks an IT Procurement Project Manager. In a role that offers a procurement portfolio spanning the EMEA region you will tasked with leading high value technology, data and IT projects. All with the ambition to drive the business towards its long term 2025 procurement transformation.
IT Procurement Project Manager role overview:-
* Being considered a Subject Matter Expert in IT & Technology Project Procurement, spear-heading complex procurement projects across Fixed, Voice, Telephony, Collocation, WAN, LAN and IT Consultancy sub-categories
* Building fruitful relationships and collaborating with senior stakeholders, winning crucial buy-in to position procurement in the driving seat
* Owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process from requirements gathering & definition to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award, supplier relationship management (SRM)
* Reporting into and learning from the Head of IT Procurement, demonstrating the ambition and ability to usurp their title as they in turn move up the ranks
In order to apply you must have the following background:-
* Significant IT & Telecommunications procurement experience, with a CV that demonstrates full ownership of the end-to-end Procurement process
* Strong knowledge of the IT & Technology procurement supplier market, and ideally have ex-perience in the financial services or professional services space
* Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
This is an outstanding procurement opportunity to break into a prestigious FTSE 100 brand and carve a name for yourself as you progress towards IT Procurement Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, contracts, IT Procurement, Telecommunications, Telecoms Procurement, Purchasing, Buying
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for IT Procurement Manager - London - Great Bens
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly