Procurement Transformation Consultant
3 days left
- Full Time
Top 10 Procurement and Supply Chain Consultancy - Consultant Procurement Transformation - London + travel - £45-55k + package & significant progression opportunities
This leading consultancy, not only within procurement but as part of the wider management consultancy market, are looking to build on recent successes and grow their delivery base with top-class procurement talent.
As a consultant joining this business, you will not only have the opportunity to work a wide range of procurement transformation projects with FTSE 100 organisations, but have the chance to work closely with senior directors and develop at an unprecedented rate through 1-1 programs.
Procurement Consultant role outline:-
- Supporting the delivery on a variety of transformational projects and programmes with FTSE100 and Fortune 500 organisations
- Working to enhance your personal and organisational brand through high quality client engagement and reporting progress on a day to day basis
- Striving for progression within this collaborative and high calibre environment, through the utilisation of personalised development plans and support at hand
- FTSE100 / Fortune 500 procurement experience, having shown good progression into category management level OR management consulting experience in a procurement / supply chain capacity
- BA / MBA in a science, engineering or business related field, CIPS qualification is preferred however not essential
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
If you are looking to take the next step in your procurement career and work for a market leading consultancy this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply by sending a copy of your cv to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or by applying through this domain.
Keywords: procurement, consultancy, management consultancy, strategy, transformation, supply chain, degree, MBA, CIPS, London
Apply for Procurement Transformation Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly