HR Procurement Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
GLOBALLY RENOWNED PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM - INDIRECT PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR GRADE - LONDON + FLEX WORKING - £45-55K + BONUS & CAR
Constantly listed as one of the top 25 global employers, this internationally renowned firm prides itself on development, training and flexible working whilst maintaining a high quality environment for their staff.
Coming out of a recent transformation, this well regarded centralised London team is looking for an indirect procurement specialist with a strong background in professional services such as talent and contingent labour to join the team, and play a major role in the continual growth of this category.
Associate Director, Global Services Sourcing role profile:-
- Developing strong relationships with executive level stakeholders, encouraging key business figures to engage earlier in the process to enable a bigger procurement impact
- Building a pipeline of procurement projects for HR Services categories including Executive Coaching, L&D, Health Insurance & Employee Benefits, Recruitment / Contingent Labour
- Driving standardisation of global processes and operations, ensuring compliance to central Procurement policy by educating globally dispersed staff and maintaining engagement
- Consolidating a large vendor base to facilitate more strategic supplier relationships and leverage greater value and minimise contractual risk
- Instilling a high performance culture across Global Procurement, helping this improving function to score highly against stakeholder satisfaction and cost savings targets
Required skills / background:-
- Impressive procurement & strategic sourcing career to date with evidence of constant progression and impressive commercial achievements (cost savings, risk mitigation, strategic supplier relationships established etc)
- Experience and knowledge of talent acquisition, recruitment / contingent labour and L&D processes
- Strong demand management, financial analysis, research and presentation skills
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
If you are looking for a high class working environment with the opportunity to develop a long lasting and rewarding career within procurement, whilst maintaining a good level of flexibility please apply by:-
Sending your CV directly to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or doing so through this domain.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, HR Procurement, Professional Services Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for HR Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly