Commodity Senior Buyer - Global FTSE100
Commodity Senior Buyer - Global FTSE100 FMCG - London - £50,000 + Strong Package
This Global FTSE100 based in London are rapidly expanding, now one of Europe's leading FMCG's and growing into Asia and the Americas.
The Commodity Senior Buyer will have autonomy over a large £Multi-Million portfolio strategic spend of over £40M.
Joining onto this organisations prestigious learning and development scheme, you will be given every opportunity to progress to more senior positions within the organisation.
The Commodity Senior Buyer will have the autonomy to:
- Manage strategic end to end procurement tenders from the initial market research phase, running full strategic tenders, through to supplier relationship management
- Work and learn alongside the organisations' industry leading Procurement Category Managers through to Procurement Directors in a collaborative environment
- Engage with a range of stakeholders both externally and internally
The Commodity Senior Buyer will need to have:
- End to end procurement experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Ambitious personality, with the want to progress their career
For an opportunity to join an award winning team, working on a range of interesting global strategic projects.. then please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply via this job forum.
Key words: Procurement, Senior Buyer, Buyer, London, West London, Middlesex, Surrey, Commodity, Food, FMCG, Ingredients
Apply for Commodity Senior Buyer - Global FTSE100
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly