Senior Procurement Manager | Real Estate Services | London
7 days left
- Full Time
A new opportunity has arisen for a commercially-astute Senior Procurement Manager to join one of the world’s leading Real Estate Services organisations, to develop best-in-class procurement processes within one of their fastest-growing business divisions.
This role requires a highly-motivated Procurement Manager, with a strong background in leading complex commercial-optimisation programmes within multifaceted organisations and implementing effective supply chain principles that ensure continued value, growth and development.
As a Senior Procurement Manager, you will influence key stakeholders on procurement best-practise, resulting in exceptional standard of performance and contribution towards long-term profitability.
- Support mobilisation of supply chain for new contracts – set strategy and objectives, working with mobilisation teams and clients to influence and facilitate appropriate supply strategy
- Work with preferred suppliers to deliver best value, cost savings and service level improvements, achieving high-quality and standardisation across the division
- Promote performance management, innovation and continuous improvement to contracts
- Develop and implement category strategies for elected categories, sectors and localities.
- Close gaps and identify and realise opportunities to optimise the number of suppliers and leverage high-performing suppliers.
- Support the communication of procurement strategies within the division, ensuring all stakeholders are informed and included in decision making
- Support retender and deep dives – understand customer, strategy and objectives, monitor and assist in delivery
- Ideally degree-educated and CIPS accredited (or working towards)
- Operational experience of managing and working within diverse and complex organisation
- The ability to work with and influence a broad range and level of stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen and a proven track-record of identifying and delivering substantial savings
- Proficient analytical skills and a measured approach to decision making
This is a great opportunity to join a world-leading organisation. Please apply with an up to date or call on 01962 869 838 for more information.