SENIOR PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - NEC3
3 days left
- Full Time
SENIOR PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - NEC3 Contracts - London - £50,000 - £55,000 + Strong Package
This leading FTSE100 have been experiencing unprecedented growth over the last few years, now leading in the UK/European market, now expanding out into the APAC region.
This FTSE100 are currently working on a large number of projects and as a result are now looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist with NEC3 Contract experience to join their globally renowned procurement function.
Joining onto a Learning and Development Scheme uniquely tailored to ensure that are you are given every opportunity to succeed and progress within this global business.
The Senior Procurement Specialist will get the opportunity to:
- Manage a portfolio of £Multi-Million projects across the globe
- Run end to end tenders using NEC3 contracts, ensuring timely delivery on multiple projects
- Work closely and learn from the Senior Procurement Directors within the business
- Engage with a range of stakeholders, ensuring that they are fully on board with project updates
The Senior Procurement Specialist will need to have:
- Subcontract experience
- Ideally NEC3/NEC/FIDIC contracts experience or knowledge
- Ambition to progress within a global organisation
For an opportunity to progress your career in a globally renowned organisation offering one of the best learning and development schemes in the market, please send across an up to date copy of your CV to Emily at JOBEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Buyer, Senior Buyer, NEC3, NEC, FIDIC, Subcontract, Project Procurement, London, Crawley, Contract Management, End to End Procurement, Learning and Development
Apply for SENIOR PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - NEC3
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly