HR Procurement Consultant
3 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Transformation Consultant - MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN HEALTH INSURANCE - Global Professional Services Firm - London + flexible working - £550-650p/day
This global professional services firm, in early stages of a true transformation program, are looking to bring on board an experienced HR procurement consultant with a strong understanding of insurances to lead of category change.
As an organisation that is constantly listed as a 'top 25 global employer', you will not only be joining a collaborative and cutting-edge business but also one that cares about their employees and looks to promote flexibility in role wherever possible.
Procurement consultant role outline:-
- Lead on the design and implementation of global strategies and cross regional sourcing projects within HR and talent spend areas
- Work closely with senior stakeholders globally in implementing key strategies whilst also leveraging relationships to continue the growth of procurement within this business
- Strive to progress within the organisation, opening up avenues for growth and development into senior manager positions
- Category management experience within a global FTSE100 or Fortune 500 with an understanding and experience of HR spend related areas including insurance
- The ability to show progression in role and the capability to strategically work with senior stakeholders to implement business objectives
- BA / MBA / CIPS is ideal however not required
If you are an experienced HR procurement professional with the ability to lead strategically but looking to build more flexibility into your role, this is a great opportunity for you.
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or through this domain.
Keywords: Procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, strategic procurement, category management, HR, talent acquisition, London, travel, home working, degree, BA, MBA
Apply for HR Procurement Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly