Marketing Procurement Category Manager
Marketing Procurement Category Manager- FTSE 100 Firm- London/Chippenham- £50,000-£65,000 + BONUS
Market leading FMCG firm is looking to add a Marketing Procurement Category Manager to their Greenfield procurement function. The company are looking for a Marketing Procurement specialist to come in and take responsibility for a large portion of their £500million + marketing procurement spend. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with, and learn from some of the best in the procurement world, as you grow within one of the biggest companies on the planet.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Procurement Manager:-
* Developing a category plan and taking ownership of the one or more sub-categories within the marketing procurement function
* Implementing your own processes and procedures within this Greenfield Procurement Function
* Interfacing with senior internal and external stakeholders, and building effective, long lasting relationships with them
* Leading the procurement process across the global remit of the company spanning from China to the USA.
* Proven track-record of successfully completing sourcing projects within the Marketing Category, leading to quality service for clients and remarkable cost savings
* Some evidence of creating and implementing processes and procedures in a previous role
* Some experience building relationships with C-level stakeholders, preferably in FMCG or Technology industries
* Degree + CIPS (Beneficial but not Essential)
This is a rare opportunity for a driven, ambitious individual to get in on the ground floor of a procurement function that will be one of the fastest growing functions in the world!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, marketing procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, category manager
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure