Head of Procurement - Logistics
Global Head of Procurement, Freight and Logistics - Iconic FTSE 100 Brand - London + Flex Working - £80,000 - £100,000 + Excellent Benefits (incl. car allowance + bonus)
This iconic FTSE 100 FMCG major has been providing the world with much loved brands for over 100 years and, with an ever-increasing £ Multi-Billion spending power, Procurement is now more important than ever.
Since the CPO joined three years ago the Board have been pouring investment into becoming a best-practice and multi-award winning Global Sourcing Hub, and now the Firm is looking to hire a heavy hitting Logistics Procurement expert to lead the Logistics Procurement team, to drive not only bottom line savings but also wider commercial value from complex deals across Freight & Logistics categories.
In this role you will also support the CPO in the definition and implementation of the Procurement Strategy (across all categories).
As Global Head of Procurement - Freight and Logistics you can enjoy the following:-
* Using your Logistics Procurement subject matter expertise to execute seamless and integrated strategic sourcing processes
* Complete autonomy throughout the cradle to grave procurement and deal-making process for large-scale and high value Global Logistics sub-categories (ocean, road, rail & air freight, transportation & warehousing)
* Using your Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) skills to manage market leading 3PL and 4PL suppliers / vendors
* Seeking out opportunities to drive creativity and innovation within each Logistics Sourcing project
* Establishing and cultivating key stakeholder relationships to ensure necessary buy in and support for strategic sourcing and category management processes / projects
* Exposure to the Operations department and the opportunity to influence global strategy
* Mentoring and managing experienced Logistics Procurement Managers and Specialists, coaching best-in-class and instilling a high performance culture
* Significant Logistics procurement, strategic sourcing & category management experience within a well-recognised FTSE 250 or Fortune 500 company, successfully managing cross-border Freight, Transportation & Warehousing deals
* Excellent stakeholder influencing and relationship management skills
* Degree, MCIPS and Prince 2 qualifications preferred but not essential
If you are a commercially savvy and career driven Logistics Procurement specialist looking for a Head of Procurement role within a globally revered FTSE 100 brand, apply now by sending your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Logistics, Freight, Warehousing, 3PL, 4PL, Operations, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, EMEA, Global, Stakeholder management, Fortune 100, FTSE 100, London