IT Procurement Project Manager
IT Procurement Project Manager - Boutique Procurement Consultancy - London - £55k + Excellent Benefits
Due to exponential growth a niche procurement consultancy is searching for an ambitious IT procurement specialist with to move from industry into consultancy. This fairly young company has enjoyed steady growth and now has offices both in the UK and abroad, so now is an exciting time to join. With a number of high profile clients and projects, you are guaranteed an interesting and varied career move.
IT Procurement Project Manager role overview:-
- Being considered a Subject Matter Expert in IT & Technology Project Procurement, spearheading complex procurement projects across Fixed, Voice, Telephony, Collocation, WAN, LAN and IT Consultancy sub-categories
- Building fruitful relationships and collaborating with senior stakeholders, winning crucial buy-in to position procurement in the driving seat
- Owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process from requirements gathering & definition to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award, supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Reporting into and learning from the Head of IT Procurement, demonstrating the ambition and ability to usurp their title as they in turn move up the ranks
In order to apply you must have the following background:-
- Significant IT & Telecommunications procurement experience, with a CV that demonstrates full ownership of the end-to-end Procurement process
- Strong knowledge of the IT & Technology procurement supplier market, and ideally have experience in the financial services or professional services space
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
- To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, contracts, IT Procurement, Telecommunications, Telecoms Procurement, Purchasing, Buying