Senior Consultant - Rail
Senior Consultant - Rail Projects - Rapidly Growing Procurement & Supply Chain consultancy - Client Facing - London - £55,000 - 65,000 + package
This growing consultancy, known as one of the leaders within engineering and construction practises, are looking to bring on board an experienced rail and transportation specialist to lead on global flagship projects.
Due to business growth, this organisation will be focussing on their Senior Consultants to drive delivery and progress rapidly.
- Taking a lead role in the delivery of a variety of complex transformational programmes and operational projects
- Developing intimate relationships & understanding of client's businesses & their customer needs and be accountable for delivering on these projects as part of a leadership team
- Acting as a key leader within the organisation and play a vital role in developing other members of staff
- Previous consulting or functional experience within a corporate environment, ideally covering areas of strategy development, organisational transformation and procurement or supply chain
- The ability to influence at all levels with strong analytical abilities
- Strong academics; ideally within business, engineering or an economics based discipline
This is a stand-out opportunity to work for a boutique consultancy going through a period of significant growth and play a key role in driving the delivery of key clients.
If interested in this opportunity please apply through this domain or by sending a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, purchasing, supply chain, procurement transformation, consultancy, strategy development, technology, degree, masters, London, CIPS