Interim Talent Acquisition Project Manager
1st Executive are retained by a global FTSE100 Manufacturing Organisation, who are undergoing significant change to their operations and processes. They are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Project Manager to oversee multiple initiatives within their existing global function. An excellent opportunity within a wide-reaching, diverse recruitment programme.
- Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Director, the Talent Acquisition Project Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the successful delivery of a number of recruitment projects across various countries within the organisation. As part of a wider programme of initiatives, a number of key regional sites have some specific recruitment demands that require careful management to ensure the projects can be delivered on time.
- The main focus of the role will be to coordinate the overall recruitment process ensuring local activities meet project requirements and timescales and providing regular reports to stakeholders on project progress and success.
- Day to day management of TA operations in key locations.
- Proactive management of recruitment fulfilment plans and deliverables.
- Fast and appropriate resolution to issues, challenges, escalations and project plan revisions.
- Reporting to and working closely with regional TA Leader to support TA reporting and communication to project stakeholders in line with project governance requirements.
- Delivery of defined recruitment projects
- Partners with local TA & HR, RPO organisations & agencies, hiring managers and key stakeholders to ensure the end to end recruitment process runs smoothly across each of the defined projects (from requisition approval to offer management and onboarding)
- Project Management
- Provides a structured and organized approach that clearly defines deliverables, resources and timescales to proactively manage project progress and success
- Acts as point of contact for all TA enquiries, addressing challenges, resolving issues and managing escalations
- Keeps Senior Director Talent Acquisition proactively updated on project progress
- Recruitment experience gained in either an internal corporate or RPO with evidence for the successful end to end delivery of multi-vacancy campaigns
- Experience of working as a part of a remote member of a geographically disperse global team.
- Ability to provide both verbal and written information clearly, succinctly, and persuasively, as well as ability to influence others.
- Capacity to understand recruitment issues and their impact on the context of bigger picture business strategies.
- Ability to reach agreements and consensus despite differing goals and priorities.
- Strong analytical capability with respect to recruitment demand plans, compensation ranges, internal equity and problem solving.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills required.
- Must be innovative and proactive in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to adapt.
- Demonstrates integrity in all business interactions and honors personal commitments.