IT Supplier Relationship Manager - Procurement
IT Supplier Relationship Manager - Greenfield SRM - Global FTSE 100 - London + Flex Working - £55,000 - 80,000 + Car + Bonus
This iconic Professional Services brand is embarking on a new venture to build and sell an array of innovative Software products & services to key clients, and has created a new IT Supplier Relation-ship Manager position to play a pivotal role in their growing Front Office Software function.
Since the start of 2016 Procurement has made huge ground in this new space, and with increased CFO backing the next 12 months are going to see a dramatic improvement in Procurement's delivery capability. As the IT function's first Strategic Supplier Manager, the successful applicant will develop SRM strategies from scratch, driving the firm from greenfield to best-in-class over the coming years.
IT Supplier Relationship Manager role overview:-
* Designing and applying best-in-class Supplier Relationship Management processes, tools and systems to all SRM activities within Technology & Front Office Software
* Partnering with executive stakeholders to implement and mobilise key Technology contracts
* Tracking and monitoring financial performance of supplier delivery through KPI and Management Information, and driving supplier improvement plans to optimise performance & value
* Focussing on longer term commercial benefits rather than mere cost savings, securing longer term benefit such as risk mitigation and strategic supplier partnerships
* High achievement in specialist SRM and IT Supplier Management positions, ideally within a complex FTSE 100 environment
* Degree, ITIL, Prince 2 & MCIPS preferred not essential
If you are an accomplished IT Supplier Manager excited at the prospect of spearheading a new venture and building a team underneath you longer term, apply now.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: IT Supplier Management, procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, contracts, IT Procurement, Telecommunications, Telecoms Procurement, Purchasing, Buying
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure