Senior FM Procurement Consultant
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior FM Procurement Manager - Blue Chip Advisory Consultancy - London/Travel - £60 - 65K + Bonus + Package
One of the fastest growing FTSE 100 companies in the market has an urgent requirement for an aspiring procurement professional with a strong command of the FM category. The successful applicant will enjoy working within a multi-award winning procurement function and service a diverse range of FTSE 100 clients.
Working as part of the project procurement team, you will be tasked with aiding in the development and implementation of sourcing and transformation strategies across the FM Category. The perfect candidate will either come from Energy / Utilities, Telecoms or Pharmaceutical industries with a view to developing their stakeholder skills in a consultancy environment, or from another Consultancy / Advisory position with a view to progressing their career.
With a multitude of renowned brands and demanding stakeholders, you must have the gravitas to manage senior stakeholder & supplier relationships, coupled with the pragmatism and commercial acumen to deliver savings.
The following procurement skills are essential for this role:
- Excellent in depth procurement knowledge: The ideal candidate will possess the technical skills and the capabilities to run end to end sourcing projects from tender to contract negotiation
- Relevant category and industry experience: You must have excellent knowledge and experience in souricng soft and hard facilities on a multi-site remit
- Excellent communication and influential skills: The successful candidate will have the ability to work with senior stakeholders and help promote procurement across the wider business with an engaging communication style
- Track record in delivering savings: You must have the ability to achieve quick and efficient savings with large category spends
- Flexibility around international travel
If you would be interested in growing your procurement career within this established Management Consultancy player, please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
SKILLS: Procurement, Consultancy, Indirects, FM, Facilities, Change Management, Change Transformation, Supply Chain, Business Development, Degree, London, Advisory, FTSE 100, Fortune 500, Major & Capital Projects, Strategic Sourcing
Apply for Senior FM Procurement Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly