Senior Manager, Digital Procurement - Global FMCG
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior Manager, Digital Procurement - Global FMCG Major - 75-90k + Benefits - Transformation Project - London + Flex Working
Aggressively growing FMCG brand seeks passionate Procurement specialist to enter a transformation position, targeted at implementing cutting edge digital technologies to global procurement practise. The successful applicant will be given a huge amount of autonomy to drive high-spend technology categories towards best-in-class and embed Procurement more strategically amongst a truly global stakeholder community, before promotion either within IT Procurement or into another function.
Senior Manager, Digital Procurement role overview:-
- Proactively selling key procurement initiatives to an executive stakeholder community (including CFO, CPO, Senior VPs etc), challenging their pre-conceptions on what best-in-class looks like and bringing innovate ideas to the table
- Devising and implementing comprehensive global sourcing strategies for Technology and ERP Systems, collaborating with Regional Category Leaders and Heads across multiple markets to ensure global alignment
- Skilfully managing the cradle to grave procurement process for complex cross-border deals, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract / supplier negotiation and award and supplier relationship management SRM
- Building an education and communication process for in-country Procurement leads and business units, demonstrating an informed understanding of how global procurement strategies affect local markets and fit with regional strategy
- Partnering with and learning from ambitious Procurement professionals from prestigious FTSE 100 backgrounds, working together to raise the bar for the Procurement community as a whole
- Impressive track record of progression within your early Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management career, stepping from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer / Procurement Manager / Assistant Category Manager
- CV that demonstrates procurement achievements including cost savings, risk mitigation, strategic supplier relationships etc
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This is a phenomenal procurement opportunity for those with the ambition to grow into a CPO. You'll benefit from an award-winning development scheme, learn from dynamic procurement experts, and enjoy huge commercial challenges on a truly global stage.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Marketing Procurement, Creative Agencies Procurement, Digital Procurement
Apply for Senior Manager, Digital Procurement - Global FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly