Indirect Procurement Specialist
7 days left
- Full Time
Global Procurement Specialist - Indirect Procurement Services - Multinational Technology and Communications firm - London + travel - £35-45k + bonus & development opportunities
After receiving investment from the board, this global organisation is looking to transformation this already high achieving function into a market leading 'best in class', through the hiring of external talent that can lead on category restructuring and internal development of staff.
If you are an ambitious procurement talent, with a good understanding of procurement services including IT and Telco, this business will give you the room to flourish and push you into new realms of your career.
- Support the relevant Category Director in developing, agreeing and implementing category strategies that ensure that goods and services are procured in a cost effective and efficient manner
- Develop, lead and deliver category and sub-category strategies and procurement projects within the overall category programme (as agreed with the Category Director), such that the relevant internal team is supportive and clear on the vision, strategy and implementation process.
- Provide support, advice and guidance to stakeholders, and lead on end to end tender processes to ensure supplier selection processes are delivered to a best practice framework.
- Lead on related category negotiations with suppliers to ensure savings are achieved and value for money and efficiencies are secured.
Related procurement experience required:-
- Background in technology procurement, from end user terminals and satellite telecommunication equipment through to support systems
- Excellent category management skills and experience in sourcing a broad range of goods and services in the relevant category area.
- Degree level education (or equivalent) with CIPS membership
This is a stand out opportunity to develop a career within a FTSE200 business, actively promoting and upskilling it's staff.
If interested in this opportunity please send a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this domain
Keywords: Procurement, technology procurement, indirect procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, satellite communications, telecommunications, London, FTSE, degree
Apply for Indirect Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly