Head of Marketing Procurement
Over the course of the last 18months this company and its executive team has earmarked Procurement as a vital component to their growth strategy. With a high emphasis on attracting talent, this award winning company is currently looking to grow a Greenfield procurement team and is in need of a Marketing procurement professional to design and roll out a global procurement strategy to bring a true value add to sourcing across all areas of Media and Digital.
What will the role entail?
With spend in excess of £500M spanning 25 countries; the procurement team is currently on the search for a marketing procurement specialist to lead all strategy design and execution for marketing. Heading up a team of 5 individuals the task will be to help develop a plan on reducing spend whilst improving all procurement processes for the business and developing talent from within. With such a far reaching remit, the challenge is to understand regional requirements before aligning a solution to suit the entire marketing division. As a number two within the overall indirects function, the successful applicant will be relied upon to deliver a best in class procurement function to rival any centralised centre of excellence. The opportunity is so vast that the successful procurement professional must be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fluid environment where opinions and ideas will constantly be challenged.
What skills and experience are required?
- First and foremost a subject matter expert within all things Marketing - specific experience in Media and Digital procurement is a must with an excellent understanding of modern marketing trends
- Excellent team management experience with a track record of developing and pushing talent
- The ability to manage a diverse range of stakeholders across multiple business units, senior levels and different geographies
- The drive and energy to take on the challenge of building up a greenfield function
- An entrepreneurial spirit with great commercial acumen and the ability to think outside the box
Why should you apply for this role?
- The opportunity to work for one of the world's most innovative brands
- The full autonomy and scope to build your own team and design a global strategic procurement plan
- The chance to work with innovative thinkers and likeminded individuals
- A great starting salary of £85,000 - £90,000
If you would like to find out more then please send your CV directly to jobsDEM@bramwithconsulting now or clip apply to submit your application.
Apply for Head of Marketing Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly