Strategic Procurement Buyer - London
Procurement Buyer- Global Company- London - £25k to £40k + package
Are you a junior procurement professional looking for an exciting opportunity to join a strong, established procurement division, offering huge opportunities for career progression, with the chance to be part of a fantastic team and diversify your skillset?
This role offers all of the above, along with a fast-paced, challenging environment which is complimented by a supportive and friendly working culture.
The Procurement role will involve:
* Working as part of the best in class procurement team, strategically sourcing indirect procurement
* Playing a pivotal part in SRM and leading category specific tenders
* Negotiating with suppliers and rationalising the supplier base
* Engaging with senior level stakeholders and developing your ability to engage with high-ranking business executives
* Striving to enact best-practice through effective implementation of approved strategy working with a budget of £25m- £100m depending on the project and category
The Procurement skills necessary:
* Proven track record within procurement, exceptional strategic sourcing techniques
* Preferably strong cross-category knowledge, either within direct or indirect procurement, or both
* Ability to demonstrate where you have added value in previous procurement role(s) and show tangible results (i.e. impressive cost savings)
* Resilient character, energetic and proven track record of being a high-performer
* Degree qualified or equivalent from a leading UK or international university
* MCIPS qualified or studying towards CIPS qualification not essential but preferred
This global blue chip prefers to grow organically and therefore, offers huge potential to grow and progress upwards in the procurement function. The right procurement professional will be learning from the best in procurement, they must be ready to accept responsibility from day one and excited to start a fantastic career with a great Fortune500 firm.
If you are a highly motivated procurement professional who wants progression and to work with high calibre colleagues who welcome the use of initiative, please submit a copy of your CV in word format to: jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at: http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Keywords: Procurement, Direct Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Degree, FMCG, Retail, Travel, Pharmaceutical, Buyer, Purchasing, London, Strategic Sourcing, SRM, Stakeholder Engagement, Central London, Vendor Management, CIPS