Procurement - Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM)
SUN, SEA, and…significant career development! Have you ever wanted to work in the Middle East? We're recruiting in one of the world's most attractive cities, with a company that look for Procurement experts who can deliver more than just hard savings in their transforming function.
We are retained on a Supplier Relationship Manager vacancy, to lead procurement transformation and to define the organisation's SRM strategy. A highly prestigious company, offering a phenomenal career challenge, with a very attractive, tax free package. Full relocation, covering you and your family, and a very generous expatriate living allowance which includes private schooling (multiple curricula available).
- You will have 10+ years' experience in Sourcing / Procurement
- At least 3 years in a dedicated role as a Contract Manager or a dedicated Supplier Relationship Manager
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment, where decisions are made on a consensus basis
- You enjoy working in an ambiguous and entrepreneurial environment where you will help develop and implement new processes / procedures
- You will be passionate about knowledge sharing, and developing colleagues / peers
- You are someone who enjoys working in an international environment; the team you will be working with will be from all over the globe
- You are passionate about innovation, and partner with Suppliers to ensure that you are always leading in the industry
Living and working in the UAE:
- The UAE has been ranked as the world's second safest country
- The Emirate has a population that is c.85% expatriate
- Variety of world class living options for every lifestyle. Ground level villas that are very communal, high rise apartments which have spectacular views.
- The lifestyle is unbelievable - beautiful landscapes, fantastic facilities, world class food
- In addition to a real term 10-15% increase in your earnings, there will also be an expat package, and everything you earn will be tax free
- Your housing will be paid, and your children will go to some of the best international schools in the world - allowance paid for up to 4 children. Multiple curricula are available, from Europe and the Americas
- All relocation costs will be covered by our client, including relocation for your pets etc
- You and your family will be given private healthcare, both for the UAE as well as your native country