Procurement Technology Implementation Consultant
Procurement Software Implementation Consultant
Award Winning Procurement Consultancy
Greater Philadelphia Area
$75k-95k per annum + Bonus and Benefits
A multiple award winning consultancy firm specializing in Procurement/Strategic Sourcing services is looking for a Procurement Software Implementation Consultant to join their growing organization in either their Philadelphia office. You will be part of an expanding Procurement function, working with a number of Fortune 500 clients across multiple industries, providing best in class in the implementation of P2P Technologies.
The organisation is looking for a Procurement Consultant with experience in P2P processes, Procurement analysis and working with Stakeholders at multiple levels. This is a great opportunity to build upon an already prestigious organization with fantastic exponential growth opportunity. They are offering a market leading package ensuring that your work is rewarded in a meritocratic environment. You will work in a focused and professional team, having the ability to grown personally and professionally, with no ceiling on your development opportunities.
As Procurement Software Implementation Consultant, your responsibilities will involve:
- Working alongside key stakeholders while acting as the key point of contact during the implementation process on key projects.
- Creating and managing multiple plans (including project and resource plans) throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Conducting end user training, coaching and change management.
- Recommending improvements in the clients processes to improve the implementation process and ROI (Return On Investment).
- Making sure that your Procurement Technology Implementation projects are completed in a timely manner and within your allocated budget.
Key Skills Sought
- Experience and key understanding of Procurement Software (such as Ariba, Coupa, SAP, Zycus, etc.)
- A background in Procurement Software Consultancy and/or Procurement Software Analysis
- Experience in liaising with senior stakeholders on key Procurement projects.
- The ability to travel to client sites up to 50% of the time.
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject (IT, Engineering, Supply chain, etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work with an established organization going through an intense period of growth, working with multiple clients across a range of industries.
Procurement, Procurement Consulting, Procurement Software, Procurement Analysis, SAP, Ariba, JAGGAER, Strategic Sourcing, Sourcing Consulting, Chicago, Philadelphia, US East-Coast, Travel, Consulting, Software Implementation, Information Systems, Supply Chain, Analyst