Procurement Category Director
Procurement Director - Indirect services - FTSE 100 Technology firm - London + Flex Working -£95-110k + package
Off the back of a recent transformation program, this market leading organisation is now expanding their indirect services team after receiving 'top down' investment. This procurement director will not only be responsible for leading this top-class team but be a key part of building long-term strategic growth.
Recently listed as one of the 'top global employers, you will not only be entering a business that continuously is awarded for outstanding work and market leading breakthroughs, but a business that is employee centric and looks to develop its staff.
As a Procurement Director, you will face the following challenges:-
- Working closely with and managing key senior stakeholders within the business (including C-suite level) in driving through change and procurement strategy
- Skilfully leading a team of 5 direct reports, each responsible for an indirect category, through personal development, training and upskilling
- Driving innovative procurement strategies to drive change and to continue laying the building blocks for procurement excellence
- Indirect procurement experience, covering IT & services within a FTSE / Fortune 500 business, showing unparalleled progression
- Knowledge of and the ability to show examples of driving strategy and strategic growth within a complex global environment
- MBA / Bachelors / MCIPS desirable however not essential
If you are a dynamic and experienced indirect procurement specialist, looking to develop a career at director level within a global organisation please apply by:
Sending a copy of your cv through to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or by applying through this domain.
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, strategic procurement, indirect, IT, technology, services, stakeholder management, line management, team development, degree, MBA, cips
Apply for Procurement Category Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly