Director of Procurement - Biologics
Program Director - Biologics & Sterile Operations Procurement
Global Pharmaceutical Major
Greater New Jersey Area
$130-160k + Bonus + Benefits
Contact Calvin, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send a copy of your resume to Calvin via the link or directly to email@example.com
This leading Global Pharmaceutical Organisations prides themselves on the creation of value adding, breakthrough drugs, leading the charge in producing a record breaking volume of FDA approved drugs. This organisation has over 100 years' experience, allowing them to be a truly specialist pharmaceuticals company. They are now looking to hire a Program Director to head up the manage the Procurement of Biologics and Sterile Operations on a global level; you will be at the forefront of this quickly emerging Category and lead an experienced and talented global team.
Prominent for their excellent packages consisting of excellent bonus plans, retirement plans and health and wellness benefits, this is an amazing opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical organisation in a Director level position, reporting into the Executive Director of Procurement. You will have a significant role in the management of the Biologics and Sterile Operations categories as well as the management of a global team.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies across your categories of Biologics and Sterile Operations and effectively manage multiple Biologics manufacturing programs.
- Identify and work with key stakeholders to identify and understand key business needs (including Profit Plan Savings Targets) and address these through the creation of your direct procurement strategies
- Work alongside multiple teams to align goals and targets to inform strategy creation and implementation
- Use your strategies to lead the sourcing efforts to acquire local, regional and global supplier contracts across your direct categories
- Project Management and Procurement experience within the Biologics and Sterile operations categories.
- Key experience within the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industries.
- Experience in managing complex Projects with an international scope
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant subject (Engineering, Supply Chain, Business, etc.)
- Experience working within Direct Procurement for components used in the upstream and downstream processing of biopharmaceutical production
- Strong knowledge of Global Category Management, managing internal and external stakeholder relationships and Supplier Management
- Experience in executing global procurement strategies
- The ability to efficiently make decisions based on best value principles
- MBA or an equivalent certification (Supply Chain Certifications, CPM, Masters of Engineering)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Program Manager with experience within the Biologics or Sterile Operations Procurement Categories to join a leading organisation in a Director level position. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply directly via the link below or send your resume to Calvin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: Direct, Procurement, Direct Procurement, New Jersey, Direct Categories, Pharmaceutical, Global, Director of Procurement, Director, USA, Direct Categories, Pharmaceutical Spend, Medical Devices, Bramwith, Multinational, Drug Delivery, Sterile Operations, Biologics, Single Use Technology, East Coast
Apply for Director of Procurement - Biologics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly