Software Category Manager
Software Category Manager
Global Insurance Firm
$90k-100k + Bonus + Benefits
Contact Calvin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference - 1804-23
This Global Insurance Firm, working across key markets such as Corporate Risk, Human Capital, Investment and Reinsurance among others, with over 30,000 employees across more than 120 countries has the amazing opportunity for you to join them as their Software Category Manager based in their Nashville, Tennessee office.
As the Software Category Manager, you should have the independence and drive to efficiently deliver on the annual cost reduction target of the Software Procurement Category. Upon joining, you will have the autonomy to create and implement your own strategies. This firm understand that their employees are their greatest asset and are invested in supplying great benefits to their people. You can enjoy expect training to ensure your professional and personal growth, international travel and flexible working. You will have the opportunity to grow in this role, reporting directly to the Global Head of Technology Procurement and work with other senior stakeholders, such as the CFO.
As the Software Category Manager, you will:
- Work with Senior Stakeholders, such as the Global Head of Technology Procurement and the CFO, to create and implement procurement categories for your Software Category
- Work cross functionally with other teams to use your procurement strategies to deliver on the annual cost reduction target
- Work alongside the IT Procurement Team to design and implement best-in-class cross-collaborative procurement strategies across both the Software and IT categories
- Manage the procurement life-cycle for your assigned Software category
- Lead complex supplier negotiations on a regional and international level
- Experience across Indirect Procurement, specifically within the IT ProcurementCategory
- Self-starter with the drive to create and implement procurement strategies
- The ability to challenge stakeholders and drive positive change
- Prior experience in leading complex contract negotiations
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Economics, Finance, etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work in a Leading Global Insurance Firm as the Software Category Manager. You will be based in the Firm's Nashville office and can enjoy a comprehensive package with a range of benefits including tailored training, international travel and flexible working. To apply please send a copy of your resume to Calvin at email@example.com.
Key Words: Indirect Procurement, Tennessee, Nashville, USA, South, Indirect Categories, Procurement Manager, Supplier, IT, Procurement Project Management, Category Manager, Indirect Category Manager, Category, Procurement Global, Indirect Spend, Bramwith, Multinational, Insurance, Procurement Processes, Procurement Negotiations, Procurement Projects, Indirect Cost Initiatives