Blue Chip - Marketing Procurement
Senior Marketing Procurement Category Manager - Global Brand - FTSE50 - London - £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Package
An organisation that has recently received awards for its procurement function and dominates its industry on a global scale is looking to expand its team due to an extensive and aggressive period of growth. Full responsibility and autonomy will be given to the right candidate for the whole of the marketing category which currently has a spend of c.£350 million, covering both BTL and ATL.
If you have a history of working within large multinational organisations and are looking to join another industry leading and market changing brand then this role offers a great opportunity to develop further. You will be surrounded by incredibly intelligent and ambitious individuals who have a passion for both procurement and technology.
As Procurement Manager for the Marketing Category your responsibilities will include:
* Complete autonomy and responsibility over the award winning marketing category, growing into a category expert.
* Enhance all current relationships with suppliers through the building of rapport in addition to building long lasting relationships with new suppliers.
* Have full responsibility over the negotiation of high value contracts.
* Help enhance the image of the procurement team across the organisation and maintain strong working relationships with executive level stakeholders across the organisation.
Key skills required:
* A background of working blue chip organisations
* Marketing procurement experience or extensive indirect experience with a strong desire to break into marketing procurement
* Degree/CIPS educated
This is a huge opportunity for an experienced procurement professional with a fantastically renowned organisation that gives the right candidate the opportunity to grow. If you want to professionally challenge yourself and prove yourself at the very highest level then send your CV to jobsJB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key words: Procurement, Technology Procurement, Category Management, Procurement Category Manager, London, London Procurement, Clients, Stakeholder Management, Negotiation, Procurement Manager, Manager, Training, Clients, Business Services, Indirect, Indirect Procurement, Marketing, Marketing Procurement.
Apply for Blue Chip - Marketing Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly