Procurement Category Lead- Marketing and Media
Procurement Category Lead- Digital Marketing and Media - UK Retail Giant- London + Flexi Working (2-3 days remote working) - £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
This household brand in the UK retail market is looking for an Indirect Procurement Category Lead to come in and help drive this Greenfield procurement function to the next level. The right candidate will take complete control of the end to end procurement of the Digital Media & Marketing categories, and work closely with the Marketing Function on commercial negotiations and strategic sourcing.
Responsibilities of the Role:-
- Create and implement brand new processes and procurement strategies from scratch across a global remit
- Look after the full end to end procurement process, and deliver increased savings by coming up with and delivering on your own procurement strategies and ideas
- Build lasting relationships with C-Level internal stakeholders, 'taking them on a journey' to understand the procurement needs of the business
- Reducing the number of suppliers in the Digital Media/Marketing sub-categories whilst managing relationships with the key suppliers to reduce cost and improve ROI
- Proven track record in over-delivering on expected costs savings across various Marketing Categories ideally in Digital Marketing and Media
- Evidence of transforming a procurement function with your own original ideas
- Impressive Marketing Procurement track record within a FTSE 250 company, as well as proof of quick progression (i.e. Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager within 5-8 years)
- Degree + CIPS qualified (Beneficial not essential)
What the role will offer you:-
- Autonomy over your own category within a growing procurement function within a FTSE 100 company
- £55-65k + Bonus
- FastTrack Career Progression
- Flexi Hours and ability to work from home
To find out more and apply please send you CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, purchasing, buying, Marketing Procurement, ATL, BTL.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure