Senior Buyer - Indirect Procurement - FTSE100
Senior Buyer - Indirect Procurement - £28k - £33k + package - FTSE 100 Professional Services Company - Milton Keynes
This FTSE 100 procurement team has recently been recognised as an outstanding sourcing function with excellent opportunities for development and progression. With a large spend across the indirect categories; they are looking for a procurement professional to step up with the gravitas and confidence to negotiate with suppliers across I.T, Marketing, HR & Professional Services and Facilities Management
What is required in this role?
- Working with the Senior Category Manager on the full end to end procurement across indirect spend
- Leading negotiations with stakeholders across services including; I.T, Marketing, HR & Professional Services and Facilities Management services to gain savings
- Implementing best in class sourcing processes across the wider procurement team to help develop the procurement group
- Working with senior business stakeholders to ascertain the business requirements for procurement and improve buy-in across the business.
What skills and experience are required?
- Prior sourcing experience across indirect categories
- The ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and excellent project management skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders across different levels
- Degree qualified preferred
This really is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation and gain invaluable experience working in a collaborative and rewarding environment. To apply directly, send your CV to email@example.com
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Senior Buyer - Indirect Procurement - FTSE100
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly