Procurement Manager - Facilities Management
Due to an internal promotion, this large hospitality provider is seeking a driven, ambitious and influential procurement professional to join its fast developing team as Category Manager - across both hard and soft services. As a highly reputable brand, this company is providing you an excellent opportunity to grow and progress towards a director's role.
As Procurement manager - key involvements:-
- Developing sourcing strategies and project managing huge sourcing and procurement projects across soft service management (Catering, Hospitality and Cleaning services)
- Leading major commercial contract negotiations with suppliers on behalf of the organisation - instilling best practice and risk management
- Inspiring, leading and coaching a motivated team of individuals to achieve ambitious operational targets
- Reporting into the Head of Procurement Excellence, receiving mentorship and guidance along with a great leadership development programme ensuring you're in position to progress within the company.
Required experience, traits & qualifications:-
- Previous experience as a line manager inspiring others to perform at an optimum
- Proven ability to manage multimillion procurement spends and significantly reduce procurement costs - specifically within the FM category
- Experienced negotiator with a track record of dealing with multimillion tenders and effectively managing stakeholders
- Strong Knowledge of sourcing, category management and contact law being able to proficiently draft and negotiate commercial contracts
- Degree, MCIPs (preferred not essential)
If you are an ambitious procurement professional with expertise in sourcing and category management seeking an opportunity to thrive and progress with a prestigious company, this is a unique opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send you CV to jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.