Global Indirect Procurement Manager
Professional Services Procurement Manager - Industry Leading Infrastructure Company- Maidenhead/ Watford- £50,000-£60,000
Fortune 500 Company is looking for a new Corporate and Professional Services Buyer to join their rapidly growing procurement function. The role will cover all indirect procurement spend across the whole organisation, allowing the new Buyer to take on a lot of varied responsibility, spanning from HR to Marketing procurement. You will be part of a small, growing team within a large, highly successful company, and will help look after all aspects of the end to end sourcing process.
As Corporate and Professional Services Buyer you will:
- Report directly to the Procurement Director and develop existing, and brand new Group Category Strategies
- Have direct interaction, and build relationships with senior level stakeholders, both internal and external to the business
- Take the lead on tenders and run supplier meetings with high profile companies from all of the world
- Execute end to end sourcing programmes, in order to create drastic cost savings for the company
- Proven track record of not just hitting but exceeding set targets in previous role(s)
- Relevant experience of negotiating contracts and analysing data ideally in HR, Professional Services, Marketing, or Travel procurement but experience within Direct procurement will also be considered
- Degree + CIPS (Ideally but not necessary)
If you are a driven Procurement Specialist who wants to take on more responsibility in the next step in their career this could be the ideal role for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, indirect procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure