Procurement Manager FM - Blue Chip - London
UK Sourcing Lead - Facilities Procurement - Promotion Path to Management - £15bn+ FTSE Blue Chip - North London - £50,000 - £60,000 + Car Allowance
The best in class procurement function of a rapidly growing blue chip seeks a driven, results-oriented FM procurement expert to supplement their procurement function and create a positive, lasting impact within the organisation.
As a UK Sourcing Lead you will collaborate with senior leadership to drive key deliverables across FM spend, and benefit from the support of fellow talented professionals to develop into a procurement leader.
UK Sourcing Lead Responsibilities:
- Design and implement critical category strategy across hard and soft FM, partnering with senior figures to drive savings and align procurement to the needs of the wider business.
- Forge new stakeholder and supplier relationships to break new ground within FM procurement and create a legacy for yourself.
- Own the cradle-to-grave procurement process for complex, strategic procurement initiatives, utilising your commercial acumen to maximise your outcomes from £multi-million spends.
- Deliver value beyond simply FM procurement, working cross functionally to enrich your professional experience and the improve relationships with stakeholders and external vendors.
Key Skills & Attributes required:
- Quick progression through your career in procurement to date
- A willingness to develop professionally and grow within an organisation, with an eye to step into management.
- Degree or equivalent preferred but by no means essential
If you're an ambitious and strategic procurement professional looking to take the next step in your procurement career, this is a brilliant opportunity to get a blue chip brand on your CV and to work for an organisation that recognises and rewards talent.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Facilities Procurement, Hard FM, Soft FM, Category Management, Stakeholder Management, Waste, Cleaning, Building Services, Engineering, Hard Services, Soft Services, London, North London, Degree