Senior IT Procurement Management Consultant
Senior IT Procurement Management Consultant - London - Leading Award Winning Consulting Firm - Looking for an experienced negotiator to drive delivery - £75 - £80K + exceptional package
A great opening has presented itself for a commercially astute and experienced senior IT procurement consultant to help drive improvement in a fast developing delivery team. As a Senior IT procurement manager you will be supporting internal business development in areas such as product development, innovation, market shaping and sales opportunities. As a highly respected consulting firm this company is providing an excellent opportunity to grow and engage with various markets.
As Senior IT Procurement - key involvements:-
- Utilise your experience and knowledge of methodologies to produce procurement processes, procurement projects, transformation and change within the Tech category.
- Use innovation and strategic thinking to deliver maximum cost improvements and benefits to clients.
- Develop effective working relationships with stakeholders and clients to deliver projects ensuring requirements are met.
- Manage the scope, time, resources and risk of large projects ensuring they are delivered to an optimum level.
- Driving process improvement from the top down to ensure that the delivery function is pushing performance across the team
Skills and experience required
- Excellent IT procurement experience across hardware, software and telecoms is essential.
- Great procurement process improvement experience through the full sourcing cycle from tendering through to contract management.
- Experienced negotiator with the ability to positively challenge clients and deliver negotiations.
- Prior procurement transformation experience and the commercial acumen to back up delivery.
- Innovative with the ability to provide fresh ideas regarding procurement delivery and specialist areas of expertise ensuring client satisfaction.
- Leadership experience being able to effectively manage projects with prior exposure to change management and transformation.
- Flexibility on UK travel.
This is a rare opportunity to join an established company and help build an IT sourcing function. If you have the gravitas, track record and ambition to lead a team then get in touch now and find out more - jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure