Generalist Procurement Consultant - London - £60k
Generalist Procurement Consultant - Leading Professional Services Firm - up to £65k + Package - Central London
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £65,000
Job Type: Permanent
Generalist Procurement Consultant - Central London - £65k + excellent package
A leading professional services organisation are seeking a talented, well-rounded Generalist Procurement Consultant to join their team in Central London. Operating primarily within the Marketing, HR and Professional Services categories, this role offers exposure to senior stakeholders across various procurement categories. Working cross-functionally across categories provides a great opportunity to develop procurement expertise within a successful and driven consultancy environment.
Generalist Procurement Consultant Responsibilities:
- Implement and drive category strategy across various internal and external projects
- Expand the impact of the procurement function across the Marketing, HR and Professional Services categories, through strong stakeholder engagement and optimal strategic sourcing methodology.
- Develop category expertise within the relevant categories, disseminating procurement strategy across the organisation.
- Maintain robust contracts through skilled negotiation and relationship management to mitigate business risk and drive the success of the procurement function.
Key Skills and Attributes Required:
- Demonstrable experience of influencing stakeholders regarding procurement, both inside and outside of a procurement function.
- A track record of delivery across various procurement categories; preferably Marketing, HR and Professional Services.
- Strong procurement and supply chain optimisation across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of end-to-end procurement across a number of categories.
- Degree preferred.
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity for swift development of both your knowledge and career, in a world leading organisation.
- The chance to impact procurement across a range of categories
- A generous starting salary of up to £65,000 for an ambitious consultant looking to enhance their procurement capabilities.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Indirect Procurement, Generalist, Marketing Procurement, HR Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Procurement Consultancy, Strategy, Contract Management, Degree, MCIPS, London
Apply for Generalist Procurement Consultant - London - £60k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly