Global Marketing Procurement Manager
Global Marketing Procurement Manager - Executive Stakeholder Exposure - London + Flex Working - Cash Rich FTSE 100 - £60,000 - 80,000 + Shares + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
This £ Multi-Billion global enterprise is seeking a passionate Marketing Procurement expert to win over an executive stakeholder community and place procurement in the driving seat. Marketing stakeholders are wired differently to Procurement people - it's not savings that matter but rather how much their money will buy them - so the Firm is looking for a Procurement expert who can collaborate with Marketing to add value for both communities.
As Global Marketing Procurement Manager, TV Production you will:-
- Strategically manage £ Multi-Million Marketing procurement projects
- Regularly engage with Marketing SVPs and Directors, influencing them through collaboration and sensitive persuasion, and 'taking them on a journey' to see the value Procurement can bring
- Create a legacy for yourself within previously untapped Marketing Procurement areas, gaining senior sponsors to support your progression to increasingly senior Procurement & Commercial ranks
- Mentor a junior Marketing Sourcing Specialist (3 years' experience) coaching best-practise procurement
- Significant Marketing Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management experience, with a track record of progression
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, Marketing Procurement, buying, purchasing, ATL & BTL Procurement
If you are a passionate Marketing Procurement specialist looking for accelerated career progression within a highly intelligent and collaborative environment, this could be a great procurement challenge for you.