Marketing Procurement Manager - London
Marketing Procurement Manager - London - £50,000 - £60,000 + Package - Global FMCG
This FMCG are renowned for their success across the global market, they have a fast pace and dynamic environment whereby employees are enabled to reach their full potential in role.
Due to huge growth within this global FMCG, they have created a role for a Marketing Procurement Specialist that wants to take the step up to a Procurement Manager position.
The Marketing Procurement Manager will:-
- Complete the full end to end procurement process from the initial market research stage through to the following up of suppliers to ensure that they are keeping to the contract terms and conditions
- Engage with the key stakeholders within both the marketing function and the wider business
- Help the Head of Procurement to plan effective category strategy for Marketing
- Manage a small team of buyers to ensure that they are keeping to the planned procurement strategy
The Marketing Procurement Manager will need to have:-
- 1 or 2 years + of marketing procurement experience
- Full end to end procurement experience
This Global FMCG has excellent employee retention rates due to their efforts to make sure that all employees feel rewarded and valued. They do this through various incentive schemes, as well as funding of professional qualifications.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please apply via the job board or send your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Stakeholder management, Supplier relationship management (SRM), Negotiation, Contract drafting and management, Marketing Procurement, Buying, Creative Agencies, Above the Line (ATL), Below the Line (BTL), PR, Events, Media, Indirect procurement, Global FTSE 100, RFP, RFQ
Apply for Marketing Procurement Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly