Global Procurement Manager - GREEN FIELD ROLE
Global Procurement Manager - GREEN FIELD ROLE - Direct Procurement - FTSE100 International FMCG
Salary - £48,000 + Car + Package
Location - Surrey
This is a prestigious senior role for an excellent Direct Procurement Manager wanting to take on a large level of responsibility heading up the Directs/Manufacturing side of the procurement function.
This role is a primarily green field due to a new area of the business opening up that is yet to be covered by procurement. With a large level of spend in the £Multi-Millions, the Procurement Manager will be expected to take strategy in their unique direction.
The Global Procurement Manager will:-
- Working on a variety of greenfield projects, you will be building up the procurement strategy from scratch and implementing
- Being an ambassador for procurement for the Directs side of the business, providing excellent knowledge and expertise to the function
- Run the full cradle to grave procurement process for the function
- Develop relationships both internally and externally with stakeholders to ensure that there is full buy in for procurement
The Global Procurement Manager will need to have:-
- Global Procurement experience
- Experience of the full end to end procurement process within Direct Categories
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
With a focus on greenfield projects, this role offers plenty of progression and growth in role to grow the function and take procurement in your unique direction.
For more information regarding this role, please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or go through the job board.
Key words:- Procurement, FMCG, Greenfield, Green field, Category Manager, Direct Procurement, Directs, Buyer, Senior Buyer, Senior Category Manager, Head of Category, Manufacturing, Raw Materials, Equiptment, Capex, London, Surrey
Apply for Global Procurement Manager - GREEN FIELD ROLE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly