Marketing Procurement Specialist - Global
Marketing Procurement Specialist - Global Transformation Project - FTSE 100 FMCG Brand - London/West London - Up to £50,000 + CIPS Sponsorship + Package
This global FTSE 100 is currently undergoing an ambitious Global Transformation in their Procurement Function, aligning all their global procurement activities out of their London Headquarters and transforming their Procurement Function into a world-class team of over 150 individuals.
As a result of this transformation, Marketing Procurement is naturally at the forefront of the Global change, and as such they are looking for a talented and ambitious Procurement professional to join and specialise within IS Infrastructure as they go on this global journey.
What will this role offer me?
- The chance to work closely with Senior Procurement Managers with Blue Chip backgrounds to develop global procurement strategies for specific spend areas, leading on £Multi-Million tenders
- Witness and influence first-hand the globalisation and transformation of a FTSE 100 Procurement Function
- Rapid progression with mentorship schemes and the opportunity for CIPS Sponsorship as you are developed into a future procurement leader of the business
What else will I be doing?
- Building relationships with Director-level Marketing Stakeholders both in the UK and internationally to identify the key business needs and work in partnership with them to develop best practice procurement
- Managing contracts and leading tenders within Marketing, including Media and TV Production
- Collaborating with cross-category teams to broaden your experience across the indirect categories, particularly IT and Digital Innovation
- Engaging critical suppliers to develop and manage commercially fruitful relationships in the long term, including reviewing key contracts and associated risks and indemnities
What are they looking for?
- Experience across the full end to end procurement process; from RFQ through tender, contract award and post contract supplier management, preferably in a Blue Chip environment
- Experience in marketing procurement is essential, either as part of a generalist indirect background or a specialism in marketing procurement
- Individuals from a Procurement Graduate Scheme background are highly preferred
- A strategic, commercially aware Procurement professional with experience of influencing Senior Level Stakeholders, with a desire to progress and help lead change in a FTSE 100
To express your interest in this position, please send a copy of your CV to Emily at jobsEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through the job board.
Keywords: Procurement, Marketing Procurement, Marketing Procurement Buyer, Buyer, Senior Buyer, Procurement Specialist, Media Procurement, Digital Procurement, FMCG, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management, CIPS Sponsorship, CIPS, Degree, London, West London, UK
Apply for Marketing Procurement Specialist - Global
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly