Procurement Manager, FM and Indirect | Major Consumer Brand | Surrey
This leading consumer brand business is currently hiring for a Procurement Manager to lead the development of the FM and Indirect category for a high performing and brand-new team. This role will see you manage a multi-million spend across all Hard and Soft FM and delivering on some high-profile Indirect projects. You will be part of the senior leadership team for the business and drive best practice as the team continues to grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing a multi-million pound spend across Hard and Soft Facilities as well as working on other indirect projects
- Design and Implement category strategy across FM and its sub categories, considering risk management, value and service across the UK
- Manage large and complex supplier relationships and drive innovative sourcing solutions
- Reporting into the Head of Procurement you will be mentoring and supporting them on growing the procurement profile within the business
- Have a solid Procurement category knowledge across Facilities Management and ideally some other indirect categories
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and have strong negotiation skills
- Have the energy and drive to motivate stakeholders and deliver key strategic projects for the business
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you are a Procurement professional looking for a new challenge within a highly innovative and growing business and have a solid background in FM then this could well be the role for you!