Cost Engineering Consultant - Interim
Cost Engineering Consultant - Interim - Niche Procurement & Supply Chain Consultancy - London/Travel - £400 per day
This rapidly growing niche procurement consultancy are fast creating a name for themselves as one of the top management consultancies in the uk, due to the outstanding level of delivery they are achieving for their clients within procurement transformation. As a result they are winning numerous new projects through referral and recommendations and have a strong project pipeline moving into the second half of 2018.
As a Cost Engineering Consultant you will:
- Help lead the perfect costing practice area, assessing risk, cost analysis and sensitivity, and helping clients optimise costs with their suppliers
- Utilise a varied knowledge of design, manufacturing processes and raw materials cost expenditure
- Ensure optimum material selections and process design is enabled allowing improved project costs and margins to be achieved for multiple blue chip clients
- Work in tandem with procurement consultants utilising your stakeholder engagement skills to negotiate with suppliers to ensure delivery of exceptional results.
- A proven ability to deliver analytical cost engineering strategy within automotive and manufacturing sectors
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder engagement skills and utilising your knowledge and credibility to develop relationships
- Knowledge of relevant cost models and systems, preferably coupled with an understanding of key accounting principles
- Degree qualified in an analytics or engineering focused discipline with a minimum of a 2i classification (or equivalent)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly developing procurement consultancy in a leadership role. Ideally suited to an individual who is looking to make an impact on the entire business unit and ownership over their work.
To apply, please send an updated CV to JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum for further details
Key words: Procurement, Consultancy, Media, Publishing, Indirect Procurement, Transformation, FTSE100, London, Home Counties, Degree, MCIPS, Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Lead, Technology, Management Consultancy.
Apply for Cost Engineering Consultant - Interim
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly