HR Procurement Lead - Global FTSE 100 - London
HR Procurement Lead - Global FTSE 100 Professional Services Firm- London - £60 - 70K + Package
Due to an internal promotion, one of the world's leading professional services firms is currently in need of an ambitious procurement professional with a comprehensive understand of the HR & Contingent Labour category. Their new procurement manager will enjoy large budgetary responsibility, an incredibly varied role and a fast-paced and professional environment.
This HR procurement role will involve:
- Liaising regularly with board-level stakeholders and key clients, advising both on innovative sourcing strategies that will drive best-practice procurement
- Drawing on your experience of procuring contingent labour in order to support and advise senior management through large-scale recruitment processes
- Handling varied multi-million pound projects and generating significant savings
- Not only driving forwards within your own career, but also mentoring and developing a junior procurement professional
- Managing the end-to-end procurement process from ITT to supplier selection, negotiation and contract placement
This prestigious FTSE 100 firm's new HR Category Manager must have:
- Extensive procurement experience across HR & Contingent Labour
- A history of constant progression within a leading organisation
- A strong academic background with MCIPS qualification (or studying towards)
If you are looking for an organisation in which to take your procurement career to the next level, then this global blue chip provides the perfect platform from which to do this. With operations across over 100 countries on every continent on the globe, an impressive brand name and a track record for delivering to Fortune 500 clients, this company will give you the exposure necessary to make it to the top.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Global, Degree, CIPS, FTSE 100, Stakeholder engagement, Negotiation, Indirect, HR, Recruitment, Contingent Labour