Senior Manager, Cost Transformation - £100k
Senior Manager, Cost Transformation - Big4 Advisory Major - £100k + Excellent Benefit - Multiple Locations + Travel
Renowned for their unrivalled client exposure and innovative consulting practise, big4 advisory major seeks an ambitious senior manager to act as a leader on transformation projects in their client portfolio. Joining the organisation during a period of significant growth, the successful individual will drive best practise across clients in multiple industry sectors, engaging with C-suite executives to deliver tangible change and long-term strategic growth.
Senior Manager, Cost Transformation Job Profile:
- Engaging board level stakeholders within FTSE100 clients to transform processes and behaviours, and create lasting commercial efficiencies by devising and implementing innovative strategy.
- Drive strategic sourcing initiatives and manage your own procurement projects, utilising the expertise of senior colleagues for guidance rather than strict oversight.
- Improve procurement buy-in across other commercial functions within client businesses, actively network with external stakeholders to increase the influence that strategic sourcing has on longer-term organisational goals
Senior Manager, Cost Transformation Requirements:
- Strong academic background, with a 2.1 degree strongly preferred
- Demonstrable strategic procurement experience within a blue-chip environment
- Drive and ambition to leave a lasting impact on complex procurement functions and to develop into a top-class procurement advisory consultant.
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to: JobsZI@bramwithconsulting.co.uk