Associate Procurement Director - HR Services
Global L&D Procurement Manager - Associate Director Level - Prestigious FTSE100 organisation - London - £65,000 - 70,000 + car & bonus
This renowned FTSE 100 business has a senior opportunity with their HR procurement function, focussed on L&D development and Talent management schemes.
Due to a recent period of significant focus and investment into procurement, the restructuring of a number of key categories has created a need for this opportunity and for the successful candidate to work alongside the procurement directors in delivering change. Due to this, there is ample opportunity to influence strategy and progress towards directorship.
Associate Director HR Procurement role profile:-
- Developing strong relationships with executive level stakeholders, encouraging key business figures to engage earlier in the process to enable a bigger procurement impact
- Building a pipeline of procurement projects for HR Services categories including Executive Coaching, L&D, Health Insurance & Employee Benefits, Recruitment / Contingent Labour
- Driving standardisation of processes and operations, ensuring compliance to central Procurement policy by educating senior staff and maintaining engagement
- Consolidating a large vendor base to facilitate more strategic supplier relationships and leverage greater value and minimise contractual risk
- Instilling a high performance culture across the Procurement community, helping this improving function to score highly against stakeholder satisfaction and cost savings targets
- Managing an experienced Procurement Manager, coaching best-in-class and upskilling their capabilities
Required skills / background:-
- Impressive procurement & strategic sourcing career to date with evidence of constant progression and impressive commercial achievements (cost savings, risk mitigation, strategic supplier relationships established etc)
- HR & Services category expertise
- Strong demand management, financial analysis, research and presentation skills
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This is an outstanding opportunity to make significant strategic impacts within an iconic business and take positive steps towards director level.
If you are interested in applying to this opportunity please send an updated copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this domain
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, HR, Learning & Development, talent management, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, Degree, London, CIPS, FTSE 100
Apply for Associate Procurement Director - HR Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly